Sechskies Japanese Debut

Sechskies to debut in Japan after 20 years into debut





[+304, -0] 'Be Well' is really addicting. Hope they hit daebak too in Japan!!

[+282, -0] I'm always happy whenever i heard about Sechskies news. Feels like i heard it from my schoolmates during my school days~ Always hoping for the best for them~

[+270, -0] Hope they hit daebak too in Japan! I'll always supporting you!

[+229, -0] As expected, Sechskies is jjang~!!

[+52 -0] I hope this year is filled with Sechskies' good news only!!! Lets hit daebak too in Japan!! Be Well~ I wish you happiness~

[+49, -0] They'll success in Japan as well!! Sechskies jjang

[+49, -0] Do whatever oppas want to do. Lets only walk on flowery path

[+49, -0] Sechskies lets only walk on flowery path in Japan too

Translated by @sheilaxjung
Please take it out with full credit. Not 100% guaranteed that this translation is correct. English and Korean are both not my first language. So, please be understanding if there are any mistakes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REQUESTED] Jiyong's old interview

[FANACCS] Picnic with Eun Jiwon (Day 1 - 20170621)

[FANACCS] Picnic with Eun Jiwon (Day 2 - 20170629)