Sechskies on MBC Section TV

'Section' Sechskies "Fans bring their children so we have a lot of nephew and niece"




[+139, -1] Even though i'm not Sechskies' fans, all the songs in this album are good. Both the old and new songs..I listen to it everyday~

[+133, -0] Each day is a record itself~ I only can thank them for coming back ^^

[+127, -0] 'Have a lot of nephew and niece' haha i miss you Sechskies

[+111, -0] Sechskies jjang!

[+109, -1] Thank you for coming back


'Section' Sechskies, Possibility of Go Jiyong's return "It's always open for him" 






[+111, -1] For Sechskies' complete stage of 6 crystals! Looking forward to it~ Sechskies Fighting!! I really like their latest song

[+95, -0] Even though it's not the exact same stage, Sechskies has always been consisted of 6 crystals so i'm rooting for them no matter what 

[+90, -4] Hoping for a complete stage of 6 crystals even if it's only once. I love you

[+78, -2] I want to see 6 members on one stage

[+65, -5] How about Go Seungjae takes Go Jiyong's place

'Section' Kim Jaeduk "I was casted because of my looks...I have no intention of getting married" 






[+1517, -50] Got casted because of his looks but he dances so well..

[+1090, -21] As expected, Sechskies' interview is always funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+800, -28] Sechskies jjang

[+755, -23] 20th anniversary is really amazing

[+655, -24] So cute

[+241, -10] Actually, if you look at Sechskies, all members are in charge of visual

[+223, -8] The way Sechskies take care of their looks is amazing~~

[+226, -14] Didn't realize Kim Jaeduk's visual back then but Eun Jiwon...he's really handsome even back then and now

[+232, -17] I don't know whether it's because they take care of themselves really well, but all of them looks like in their 20s

Sechskies Jang Suwon "First impression of Eun Jiwon? I thought he was Kang Sunghoon's manager"





[+68, -1] I just love Sechskies. Hope they'll appear on a lot of variety shows

[+65, -1] I'll always support Sechskies

[+56, -0] Congratulations for 20th anniversary~~ I like it more since they're all together~~Let's be together for the next 20 years~~^^

'Section' Sechskies Lee Jaejin, Topless in 20th anniversary album "I'm in charge of women in their 40s"




[+86, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not only from 40s women. A lot of women in various generation are supporting you

[+69, -1] I'm in my 40s. Jaejin is really charming. Since he's so honest, it makes him more beautiful

[+64, -1] haven't watched the MV yet, i guess i should watch it ㅋㅋ

[+57, -1] Jaejinnie..I compliment you..

[+24, -0] No..Jaejin Oppa..I'm in my 20s and i really like you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Translated by @sheilaxjung

Please take it out with full credit. Not 100% guaranteed that this translation is correct. English and Korean are both not my first language. So, please be understanding if there are any mistakes

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[REQUESTED] Jiyong's old interview

[FANACCS] Picnic with Eun Jiwon (Day 1 - 20170621)

[FANACCS] Picnic with Eun Jiwon (Day 2 - 20170629)