Sechskies on 'My Little Television'

From Butt Injection Until Cupping.. Sechskies' 'My Little Television' = Silver Town





[+223, -0] The broadcast is that sexy? I'll tune in ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+214, -0] It's really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really speak anything on their mind

[+197, -0] Really looks like a health broadcast ㅋㅋ

[+181, -0] Can't wait to watch it~

[+163, -0] Sechskies, Fighting

-

'My Little Television' Sechskies "Will go on for the next 30 years..Gonna stay in YG"



[+234, -6] Not only for 30 years, let's go on for another 50 years........

[+192 -1] Let's go on until forever

[+172, -3] Sechskies i love you 

[+162, -1] I want them promoting for forever

-

Yoo Simin.Sechskies.Gary, Today (28th) 'My Little Television' Last broadcast 




[+164, -4] Sechskies is kind of group who really speaks anything on their mind. I'll watch it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+131, -2] ㅋㅋㅋ Really looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋ They're really an idol group who easily got distracted and speaks anything on their mind. Sechskies jjang ㅋㅋ

[+125, -2] Wow~~!! Really curious of any programs with Sechskies in it!! I'll watch it ^^

[+119, -4] I can see Sechskies twice today? Sechskies jjang!

[+102, -6] Sechskies will appear ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Great

[+25, -1] Sechskies hyungs are really funny!! The fans must've known this ㅋㅋ How funny they are!!! I'll support you!! The 20th album promotion is almost ended.. You've worked hard hyungs ^^ Sechskies & Yellkies ^^

[+23, -1] Sechskies please appear on many variety shows. I compliment them getting casted on 'My Little Television'








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REQUESTED] Jiyong's old interview

[FANACCS] Picnic with Eun Jiwon (Day 1 - 20170621)

[FANACCS] Picnic with Eun Jiwon (Day 2 - 20170629)