Sechskies on Life Bar

'Life Bar' Sechskies, Gives amazing appearance in only 5 minutes




[+272, -2] They had great presence in only 5 minutes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'd be good if Sechskies appear on many variety shows with complete members. The chemistry between members is so good and makes me laughing so hard ㅋㅋ I'll make sure to tune in next week

[+243, -0] They're so funny~~ Sechskies please appear on many tv shows!!^^ I'll make sure to tune in next week as well~!!

[+234, -0] Sechskies is so funny. I'll make sure to tune in next week

[+219, -0] Since i heard that they'll appear on 1st of June, i didn't watch it yesterday, such a shame ㅠ Looking forward for it~~ Can't wait. They're so cheeky and overflowed with variety sense so it's fun to watch ^^

[+210, -0] I heard that they'll appear next week so i didn't watch it yesterday, such a shame ㅠㅠ I'll make sure to watch the re-run ㅠㅠ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REQUESTED] Jiyong's old interview

[FANACCS] Picnic with Eun Jiwon (Day 1 - 20170621)

[FANACCS] Picnic with Eun Jiwon (Day 2 - 20170629)